Back! Back with a Vengeance!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's been quite awhile since I've actually updated this blog. And by quite awhile I mean three months. But in the time since my last post I've become the proud owner of a new laptop and an almost new camera and I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that having these two things will make it a bit easier to actually get around to blogging.

So, what do you (all seven of you) have to look forward to over the next few weeks? Well, there are some fun concerts I'll be attending. And there is the much anticipated return of Project Runway. The even more anticipated arrival of a certain movie this fall (do the words New Moon mean anything to you?). A trip to Disney World (yes, another one!), the U.S. Open and reading progress reports. Of course, I'll be sharing some pictures and stories from Dorks in Forks (it was awesome). And I'm sure I'll find some random things to post about along the way.

What about you all? Anything fun going on over the next few weeks?

3 comments:

Regina said...

New Moon....hmmm...yeah. It *might* mean something to me. haha!

Hooray for a new laptop and almost new camera! Hooray for a return to blogging! And hooray for all your upcoming excitement!!

I'm looking forward to the Renaissance Festival. I wait all year to reunite with my Faire family. It's only nine weekends long, but it's amazing how close you can get to people in that time.

Also, the day before the Renaissance Festival begins, I'm going to a special Lord of the Rings Movie/Concert. Two Towers with a live soundtrack. FoTR was incredible last year. This year includes the Rohan Theme (hooray violins), so I'm even more stoked.

The best part? I get to share that particular adventure with YOU! <3

Mandy said...

I'm super excited about the LOTR concert, especially after what you and Christine said about the last one. And I'm so glad I get to see this one...the Rohan Theme is my favorite!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

Fall is busy for us ... school starting for Kiddo, quick trip to OC, the season start-up of Cub Scouts, AWANA, Irish Step, and ice hockey, plus The Baltimore Book Festival (with my panel on book clubs!), Book Blogger Appreciation Week, and the coming of NEW MOON (featuring my favorite character of all, Jacob)

Glad to have you back in the blogging world - I love reading your posts. :)