The Laminated List

Monday, April 13, 2009

Most of you know that I maintain a separate blog devoted entirely to my laminated list. If you're not sure what a laminated list is (or if you're just interested in looking at some very attractive photos) you might want to check it out.

Whenever one of the guys on my list has a birthday I like to post a few pictures to, you know, celebrate. Anyway, it was brought to my attention (thanks Katie) that I should post here to reflect those celebratory posts. And so, here they are, the links to the old birthday posts.





Please be sure to check out the photos of Ewan. Trust me, you won't regret it. And keep an eye open for the flurry of birthday posts that will be appearing next month.

1 comments:

Regina said...

Congratulations on your (almost) filled out list! I'm still working on mine.

Those pictures you found of Ewan were especially fantastic.

Carry on!