It's Friday! Do You Know What That Means?

Friday, March 20, 2009

I love Fridays. I get to sleep in a little and go to work at 11am, which is nice since I'm usually out late on Thursdays. I can also see an end to the dragging work week and bask in the glory of two glorious work-free days (most weeks anyway). But one of my favorite things about Fridays is checking out the Friday Eye Candy on Daily Mish Mash. Jen's blog totally cracks me up most days, but Fridays are special. Take a stroll over there and see what I mean. And don't forget to vote in March Madness With a Twist!

Oh, and in keeping with Jen's blog, here is are a piece of my favorite eye candy. Enjoy!


Henry Cavill (*swoon*)

You can also check out my laminated list for some more eye candy. I recently posted the new rules and will be debuting my new and improved list next week.

0 comments: